Distracted Englands lamentation [microform] : dangerously lying upon her sicke bed: with her last refuge for cure, unto the wholesome physicke of repentance and humiliation. Iuly 14. 1646. Imprimatur, Iohn Downame
- London : Printed for Richard Harper at the Bible and Harpe in Smithfield, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 3, 6-8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 27.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Text continuous despite pagination.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 80:E.510).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.510.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D1695.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121495