A bloudy fight in Scotland [microform] : between the Parliaments forces under the command of Lieutenant Generall Lesley, and 4000 horse and foot commanded by the Lord Ogleby. With the particulars of the said fight, and a list of the number killed and taken prisoners; the Lieut. Gen. wounded, and retreated towards Atholl, and ten regiments of horse and foot marching from Edenburgh, to assist him. Likewise, a great rising in Northumberland and a fight in Lancashire between Maj. Gen. Lamberts forces, and a party of col. Shuttleworths regiment, who are resolved not to disband; with the success thereof. / Published by special authority
- Imprinted at London : For G. Laurenson, Aprill 9. 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 85:E.550).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.550. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3250.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121516