The speech, of Phillip Herbert, late Earl of Pembroke. At his admittance (as a member) into the honorable House of Commons, in Parliament assembled. Aprill 16th. 1649 [microform] : After he had been duely elected a burgess for Berkshire instead of Sir Francis Pile, lately deceased. / Taken verbatim by Michael Oldisworth
- Pembroke, Philip Herbert, Earl of, 1584-1650
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year. 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Oldisworth, Michael, 1591-1654?
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 20 th"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 85:E.551).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.551. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O257.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121540