An alarum of vvar, given to the Army, and to their High Court of Justice (so called) by the will of God [microform] ; revealed in Elizabeth Pooll, sometime a messenger of the Lord to the Generall Councell, concerning the cure of the land, and the manner thereof
- Poole, Elizabeth
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 18 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "other" is inserted between 'An' and 'alarum'; "May 17th".
Dedication signed: Elizabeth Pooll.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 86:E.555).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.555.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P2808.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121574