The state of the Kingdome represented to the people concerning the King, Parliament, Army, and the whole land [microform] : In a rejoynder, by way of animadversions upon the ansvver to the Agreement of the People. Written by William Ashhurst Esquire. January 23. 1648. Imprimatur Gilbert Mabbott
- London : Printed by Robert Ibbitson, in Smithfield, neer the Queenes-head Tavern, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649—Early works to 1800
- Ashurst, William, 1617-1680. Reasons agaisnt agreement with a late printed paper, intituled, Foundations of freedome: or, the agreement of the people
- England and Wales. Army—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Civil War, 1642-1649—Early works to 1800
- A response to: Ashurst, William Reasons agaisnt agreement with a late printed paper, intituled, Foundations of freedome: or, the agreement of the people.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 25".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 84:E.539).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.539.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5319.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121575