An act of the Parliament of Scotland for the new leavies of horse and foot within that kingdome [microform] : upon advertisement of the advance of the English army under His Excellency the Lord Generall Cromwell against that kingdome
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- London : First printed at Edenburgh by Evan Tyler printer to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, and reprinted at London by E.G. in the Old-Baily, 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 9th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 93:E.607).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.607.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1146.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121670