Objections against the taking of the engagement answered. Or, Some scruples of conscience, which a godly minister in Lancashire did entertain against the taking of the engagement [microform] / Resolved by J.D. wherein the chief mistakes of weak consciences, about the matter of the engagement, are in a friendly way discovered, and rectified by scripture-grounds and right reason; and published for the satisfaction of others, who may be scrupled in the same kind
- Dury, John, 1596-1680
- Additional Titles:
- Some scruples of conscience, which a godly minister in Lancashire did entertain against the taking of the engagement
- London : Printed by John Clowes, for Richard Woodnothe at the Star under St. Peters Church in Cornhill, 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 24 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug. 3d,"; the author's initials have been extended to read J.D"ury".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed: John Dury.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 93:E.608).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.608.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D2876.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121700