The beginning, progresse, and increase of the sect of the remonstrants and Arminian faction, in the Vnited Provinces of the Low-Countries [microform] : Together with the meanes used by the power and authority of the civill magistrate for the suppressing thereof, and the happy successe which it had by their endeavours. Whereunto are annexed the severall edicts and proclamations (for that end and purpose) set forth by the Estates General there forbidding them under the penalties of pecuniarie mulcts, imprisonment and banishment, all meetings and conventicles, for preaching, administring of sacraments, &c. to bee inflicted on the offendors, both ministers and others, according to the severall natures and degrees of their offences
- London : Printed by Francis Leach, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- United Provinces of the Netherlands. Staten Generaal
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Dec: 11th"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 58:E.365).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.365. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B1702.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121756