The Queens Majesties message and declaration to the Right Honourable the Peers of England, assembled in Parliament [microform] ; concerning the Kings Majesty, and the army; presented by another embassadour from France the 9 of this instant. MDCXLIX. And the declaration of the House of Peeres concerning the King; with the proceedings of the Commons, and what government shall be established, a new Broad Seal to be erected, which is to have ingraven on the one side, the House of Commons; on the other, the arms of England & Ireland. With severall new proposals from the citizens of London, to the Common councell, concerning the tryal of the King. A declaration of the General Councel of the army, concerning Mr. Wil: Pryn, and the rest of the secluded members; and his excellencies declaration concerning the King, and all those who have assisted him. Subscribed, T. Fairfax. Published by authority
- Henrietta Maria, Queen, consort of Charles I, King of England, 1609-1669
- [London] : Printed for L. VVhite, and are to be sold in the Old Bayley, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 12. 1648".
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 83:E.538).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.538.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H1462.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121782