A declaration of divers elders and brethren of congregationall societies, in and about the city of London [microform] : Decrying and disclaiming two bookes; one called a cry; and the other book called A model of a new representative. Wherein their judgements touching the qualifications of electors, and eligible persons, are tendered to consideration, in way of vindication of themselves from unjust aspersions
- London : printed by M. Simmons for L. Chapman, at the Crown in Popes-head Alley, 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nou. 1st"., Caption title., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 99:E.644).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.644. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G1850.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121795