An answer to fifteen questions, lately published by Edward Fisher esquire [microform] ; and the suggestions therein delivered, against suspending ignorant and scandalous persons from the Lord's Supper. / By Giles Collier, M.A. preacher of the gospel at Blockley in Worcester-shire
- Collier, Giles
- London : Printed for Edward Brewster, at the signe of the Crane in Pauls Church-yard, Anno Dom. 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 52 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "12 Aprill"., Possibly a reply to: Fisher, Edward. Questions preparatory to the better, free, and more Christian administration of the Lords Supper., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 78:E.490).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.490. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C5237.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121803