The Kings Majesties letter to the Queen [microform] ; concerning the differences betwixt the English and the Scots, and the great distractions within the city of London; together with His Majesties promise to his consort the Queene. Wherein is discovered the late proceedings of the King, touching the French Army, and their designe. With certain proposals to the kingdome of England. Perused and examined by a perfect copy, and published for generall satisfaction of all His Majesties subjects
- London : Printed for G. Oreton, and are to be sold neere the Royall Exchange in Cornhill, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages, 6 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- "Spurious" -- Wing., Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 2d"; the 8 in imprint date is crossed out and replaced with a "7"., Imperfect: print show-through., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 68:E.430).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.430. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2418.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121826