His Majesties gracious message to his great Councell of Scotland [microform] : Wherein is stated, I. His royall intention and desires, touching the preservation of his rights and authority, wherein God hath vested him. II. Concerning the Parliament of England. III. Concerning the promise of the kingdome of Scotland to His Majestie. Signed, Charles Rex. Whereunto is annexed, the resolution and declaration of the kingdome of Scotland, touching their dread soveraign the King, his great Councell of England, and the generals excellencie. Published by authority
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- [London] : Imprinted at Edinburgh by Robert Bryson, Printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty. And re printed at London, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 6"; the '8' in imprint date is crossed out and replaced with "7".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 68:E.431).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.431.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2516.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121833