Arguments against all accommodation and treaties [microform] : betweene the citie of London, and the ingaged grandees of the Parliament & army. / Written by one that honours God, and loveth his King and countrey
- One that honours God, and loveth his King and countrey
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeere 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill. 4th.", Colophon reads: Printed for H. B. 1648., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 68:E.434).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.434. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A3636.
View MARC record | catkey: 4121961