The Woodstock scuffle. Or, most dreadfull-aparitions that were lately seene in the Mannor-House of Woodstock [microform] : neere Oxford, to the great terror and wonderfull amazement of all there, that did behold them
- Additional Titles:
- Most dreadfull-apparitions that were lately seene in the Mannor-House of Woodstock
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeere 1649. [i.e. 1650]
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 1st".
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 90:E.587).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.587.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3476.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122003