The marrow of ecclesiastical historie [microform] : conteined in the lives of the fathers, and other learned men, and famous divines, which have flourished in the Church since Christ's time, to this present age. Faithfully collected out of several autors, and orderly disposed, according to the centuries wherein they lived. Together with the livelie effigies of most of the eminentest of them cut in copper. / By Samuel Clark pastor of Bennet-Fink
- Clarke, Samuel, 1599-1682
- London : Printed by William Du-gard, dwelling in Suffolk-lane, Anno Domini M.DC.L. 
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 352, 363-378, 389-500 pages, 8 unnumbered pages : portraits
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan 31 1649", the L in imprint date crossed out., Preliminary leaf is signed: Edmund Calamie., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Text continuous despite pagination., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 91:E.591).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.591. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C4543.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122016