The Scots remonstrance [microform] : concerning their King, the Parliament of England, and the Lord General Cromwel and his army: with their desires and proposals. And a declaration of the King of Scotland, touching his power and government, the Presbyterian party, and the Solemn League and Covenant. Signed by the Lord Lowden, Cancel
- London : Printed by R.W., 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Decem 30 1650".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With a titlepage woodcut.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 95:E.620).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.620.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2029A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122095