The holy harmony: or, a plea for the abolishing of organs and other musick out of the Protestant churches of Great Britain, and demolishing of superstitious and idolatrous monuments [microform] : With a plenary expression of the Parliaments piety, cities charity, countreys constancy
- Additional Titles:
- Plea for the abolishing of organs and other musick out of the Protestant churches of Great Britain, and demolishing of superstitious and idolatrous monuments
- London : Printed by R. Austin, and A. Coe, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 7th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 19:E.105).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.105.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2526.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122112