True intelligence from Ireland [microform] : relating hovv the rebels stole away 300. horse by night out of the fields neere Dublin, and have taken the Earle of Kildares chiefe house. VVherein was 100. of our men, ten killed, and 90. escapt to Dublin. VVith the conviction of the Earle of Castle-haven for high treason. Sent by the last post to a friend in London, by a worthy gentleman
- Worthy gentleman
- London : Printed for John Sweeting, June 30. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 27:E.153).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.153.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2709.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122143