The trial of the ladies. Hide Park, May Day. Or, The yellow books partner [microform].
- W. B. (William Blake), active 1650-1692
- Additional Titles:
- Trial of the ladies. Hide Park, May Day and Yellow books partner
- London : Printed, and are to be sold by Mr. Butler in Lincolns field, near the three Tun Tavern, by the new Market place, May the first, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 46 pages
- Annotation of Thomason copy: "May 1st".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at end: W.B. (i.e. William Blake).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 132:E.878).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.878.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3153B.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122256