A declaration of His Highnes, by the advice of his council [microform] : shewing the reasons of their proceedings for securing the peace of the Commonwealth, upon occasion of the late insurrection and rebellion. Wednesday, October, 31. 1655. Ordered by his Highness and the Council, that this declaration be forthwith printed and published. Hen: Scobel, Clerk of the Council
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Lord Protector (1653-1658 : O. Cromwell)
- London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, printers to His Highness the Lord Protector, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] 31".
In this setting, title page is without ruled borders.
Initial leaf has blank recto, coat of arms on verso.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 130:E.857).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.857.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C7082.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122284