A iust reproof to Haberdashers-Hall: or, An epistle [microform] / writ by Lieut. Colonel John Lilburn, July 30. 1651. to four of the commissioners at Haberdashers Hall, viz. Mr James Russell, M. Edward Winsloe, M William Mellins, and M. Arthur Squib, wherein is set forth their unjust and unrighteous dealing in severall cases; with the relations of the said John Lilburn, and their captiving their understandings to the tyrannical will of Sir Arthur Haslerigge, who hath most unjustly endeavoured a long time together, the exterpation of the family of the said John Lilburn
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657
- Additional Titles:
- Epistle writ by Lieut. Colonel John Lilburn, July 30. 1651
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "August".
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 98:E.638).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.638.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L2127.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122307