A relation of a disputation between Dr Griffith and Mr Vavasor Powell [microform] : And since some false observations made thereon, by Dr Griffith (or one of his symonicall brethren) to keep up the crack'd credit of their bad calling and cause. As also to reflect upon Mr Moston (whom they suppose to be the author of that relation) Mr Powell, and others. This therefore is to shew briefly the falsitie of those animadversions: and withall to justifie that syllogisme (objected against by him) by good authors, examples and arguments
- Griffith, George, 1601-1666
- London : printed by M.S. and are to be sold by Livewell Chapman, at the Crowne in Popes head Alley, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Febr. 1. 1652"; the 3 in the date has been crossed out., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 106:E.686).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.686. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G1998.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122499