Truth will never shame its master. Dedicated by John Paine, a vvelwisher to peace and truth [microform].
- Paine, John, active 1654
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 4 pages
- An address to Cromwell, in verse., Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 31 th: [sic] 1654"., Imprint from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signed on p.: "John Paine, souldier under Col. Haine."; signed at end: John Payne., Title page printed on verso of A1., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 113:E.732).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.732. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P189.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122530