Somnium Cantabrigiense, or A poem vpon the death of the late King brought to London [microform] / by a post to the muses
- Post to the Muses
- Additional Titles:
- Poem upon the death of the late King brought to London
- London : Printed by Matthew Simmons next doore to the Golden Lyon in Aldersgate Street, 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 13 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 20"; the imprint date has been altered to 1649., In verse., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 91:E.596).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18b reel.91 E.591 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The marrow of ecclesiastical historie [microform] : conteined in the lives of the fathers, and other learned men, and famous divines, which have flourished in the Church since Christ's time, to this present age. Faithfully collected out of several autors, and orderly disposed, according to the centuries wherein they lived. Together with the livelie effigies of most of the eminentest of them cut in copper. / By Samuel Clark pastor of Bennet-Fink
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.596. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S4670.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122580