Antinomianism discovered and confuted: and free-grace as it is held forth in Gods word [microform] : as well by the prophets in the Old Testament, as by the apostles and Christ himself in the New, shewed to be other then is by the Antinomian-party in these times maintained. / By Thomas Gataker, B.D. and pastor of Rotherhith
- Gataker, Thomas, 1574-1654
- London : Printed by T.R. and E.M. and are to be sold by J.B. at the Guilded Acorn in Pauls Church-yard, near the little North-door, 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 43 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 20"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., With a preliminary leaf of advertisement., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 103:E.671).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.671. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G312.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122692