The babe of glory [microform] : breaking forth in the broken flesh of the saints breathing out the life of God (hid in their flesh) now to be revealed and raised, Isa. 40. 5, 6. By William Erbery
- Erbery, William, 1604-1654
- London : Printed by J.C. for Giles Calvet [sic], at the signe of the Black spread-Eagle, at the West end of Pauls, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 10 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 142 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- North star Woman preacher, or, The man of war
- 'The north star' has separate dated title page; pagination is separate, register is continuous., 'The woman preacher: or, the man of war.' begins on p. 77 with a caption title., Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nouember 11th"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The north star = Thomason E.718; The woman preacher = Thomason E.718., With a final errata leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 111:E.718 and 111:E.718 and 111:E.718).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.718., Thomason E.718., Thomason E.718., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E3222.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122809