The Afflictions of the afflicted presented to consideration. Or. The unjust actions of tythe-mongers discovered [microform] : Wherein the oppressed do declare the particulars of their sufferings, and how their houses have been broke up, their bodies imprisoned, their cattel and goods taken from them, pretended for tythes, that unjust gain of oppression
- Additional Titles:
- Afflictions of the afflicted presented to consideration and Unjust actions of tythe-mongers discovered
- London : Printed for the good of the commonwealth, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 14 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Wescot, Abel
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob. 6".
Epistle signed: Abel Wescot [and 5 others].
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The final leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 110:E.714).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., 866.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A749A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122858