The serpents subtilty discovered, or a true relation of what passed in the cathedrall church of Rochester, between divers ministers and Richard Coppin [microform] : to prevent credulity to the false representation of the said discourse published by the said R. Coppin from Maidstone goale. / By Walter Rosewell minister of Chatham in Kent
- Rosewell, Walter
- Additional Titles:
- Serpents subtilty discovered
True relation of what passed in the cathedrall church of Rochester, between divers ministers and Richard Coppin
- London : Printed by A.M. for Jos. Cranford, at the Kings Head in St Pauls Church-yard, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 16 pages
- A reply to Coppin, Richard. Blow at the serpent. Cf. DNB.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 26".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 133:E.882).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.882
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1943
View MARC record | catkey: 4122896