Writs judiciall [microform] : shewing the formes, nature, and entries of all manner of executions, in reall, personall, and mixt actions, as they are now used in the court of Common Pleas: together with many other judicall transactions; as by scire facias, &c. in order to execution. Collected out of the learned and accurate presidents of Richard Brownlow Esq; late prothonotary of the court of Common Pleas. Whereunto is added, a collection of the formes both of judiciall, and other speciall writs, belonging to the practice of the court of Upper Bench: extracted out of the manuscripts of diverse ancient and learned clerks of that court: usefull for all clerks, attorneys, and others, both practisers and students of the law. With two exact tables, wherein may be found the principall matters therein contained
- Brownlow, Richard, 1553-1638
- London : Printed for Tho: Roycroft, for Henry Twyford, and are to be sold at his shop in Vine Court, Middle Temple, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 166, that is, 170 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 80 pages, 18 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Judical writs of all sorts, incident to the practice of the court of upper bench, as they are now used
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan. 31 1652"; the 3 in the date has been crossed out.
Page 170 misnumbered 166.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With separate dated t.p.: Judicial writs of all sorts, incident to the practice of the court of Upper Bench, as they are now used.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 122:E.803).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.803.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B5203.
View MARC record | catkey: 4122978