Love to the captives: or, The love of God to the world [microform] ; who so loved the world, that he gave his onely begotten son, to be the light of the world, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life, and no man cometh to the father, but by him, (who is the redeemer of the captives.) Given forth for their sakes, who desire to turn to the Lord, or to see a return out of captivity, declaring the way to God, and where power against sin may be received, that your souls may no longer be held under the snare of the Divel, nor you be made a prey upon by deceivers, but come away to the light, which is the power of God unto salvation; and he that believes shall be saved, and he that believes not shall be damned
- Rofe, George, -1664
- Additional Titles:
- Love of God to the world and Love to the captives
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert, 1656. [i.e. 1657]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "January 11th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at end: G. R., i.e. George Rofe.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 136:E.903).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.903.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1786.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123015