An answer to a book called The Quakers catechism, put out by Richard Baxter [microform] : Wherein the slanderer is searched, his questions answered, and his deceit discovered, whereby the simple have been deceived: and the popery proved in his own bosom, which he would cast upon the Quakers. Published for the sake of all who desire to come out of Babylon, to the foundation of the true prophets and apostles, where Christ Iesus is the light and corner stone; where God is building a habitation of righteousness and everlasting peace; where the children of light do rest. Also some quæries for the discovering the false grounds of the literal preist-hood of these days, in the last times of antichrist. If you know the truth, the truth shall make you free. / Iames Nailor
- Naylor, James, 1617?-1660
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A reply to Baxter, Richard. The Quakers catechism, or, the Quakers questioned, their questions answered, and both published.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "August 6".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 129:E.851).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.851.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N258.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123016