A second letter to his highness the Lord Protector from Captain Unton Crooke [microform] : signifying the totall defeat of the Cavaliers in the west, under the command of Sir Joseph Wagstaffe. Published by his highness special commandment
- Croke, Unton
- London : Printed by Henry Hills and John Field, printers to his highness, 1654. [i.e. 1655]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 20th"., Last leaf is blank., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 126:E.830).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.830. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C7233.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123047