The servant doing, and the Lord blessing [microform] : A sermon preached at the funeral of the right honorable Richard Pepys, Lord Chief Justice of the upper bench in Ireland. Who deceased 2. Ianuary anno 1658 / By Edward Worth D.D.
- Worth, Edward
- Dublin : printed by William Bladen, Anno Dom. 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 33 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 2d"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 145:E.974).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.974. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3619.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123255