A moderate answer to certain immoderate quæries laid down in a printed paper, entituled, A brief relation [microform] : containing an abreviation of the arguments urged by the late Protector against the government of this nation by a King, &c. To convince men of the danger and inconveniencie thereof. Published for the good and information of Parliament, Army and people / By Charles Noble Gent. an honorer of his present Highness and Parliament, and a great lover of his country
- Noble, Charles, Gent
- Additional Titles:
- Answer to the Brief Relation, containing the abbreviation of the arguments used by the late protector, &c.
- London : printed for Henry Marsh at the Princes Armes in Chancery-lane, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 17 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "feb: 24 1658. Feb. 24"; the 9 in the imprint date hs been crossed out and replaced with an "8"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 144:E.968).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.968. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1196.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123285