Imitation and caution for Christian woman: or, The life and death of that excellent gentlewoman, Mrs. Mary Bewley [microform] ; who departed this life (her only son having finished his course the 9th. of December before) on the first of Febr. 1652/3. Recommended to the reader, by the reverend and eminently learned Doctor Reynolds
- Additional Titles:
- Imitation and caution for Christian women and Life and death of that excellent gentlewoman, Mrs. Mary Bewley
- London : printed by E.M. for George Calvert, at the Half Moon in Pauls Church-yard, neer the little North-door, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 18 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Reynolds, Edward, 1599-1676
- "The epistle to the reader" signed: Edward Reynolds., Annotation on Thomason copy: "1658. Feb. 28."; the 9 in the imprint date has been crossed out., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 144:E.968).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.968. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I55.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123287