Confidence encountred: or, A vindication of the lawfulness of preaching without ordination [microform] : In answer to a book published by N.E. a friend of Mr. Tho Willes, intituled, The confident questionist questioned. Together with an answer to a letter of Mr. Tho. Willes, published in the said book. By which the lawfulness of preaching without ordination is cleared, and the ordination of the national ministers proved to be a nullity / By Jer. Ives
- Ives, Jeremiah, active 1653-1674
- Additional Titles:
- Vindication of the lawfulness of preaching without ordination
- Printed at London : And are to be sold by Dan. White at the seven Stars in Paul's Church-yard; or may be had at the authors house in Red-Cross-street, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 58 pages
- A reply to: N. E., The confident questionist questioned.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "ffeb: 24."; the 8 in the imprint date has been crossed out and "7" written in.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 140:E.936).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.936.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I1094.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123298