The plain case of the Common-weal neer the desperate gulf of the common-woe [microform] : Stated and exhibited, to the people and high court of Parliament. With the lively hopes, and loud desires of thousands to the Parliament and the Army, to help them ere they perish. Also, the oath to the Parliament extricated, and the case resolved to common sense
- London : printed for Livewell Chapman at the Crown in Popes-head-alley, 1658 [i.e. 1659]
- Physical Description:
- 33, 36-37 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Actual publication date from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "march. 3d. March. 3.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With a final errata leaf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 144:E.972).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.972.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P2346.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123334