The dispersed vnited: or, Twelve healing qvestions propounded to persons of ingenious principles and tempers [microform] : Tending to stop the mouth of frowardness, scandals, and reproaches cast upon those that submitted unto and acted under the several governments and governours (propter commune bonum) that have been exercised over this Commonwealth, since the interruption of this present Parliament on the 20th of April, 1653 / By a friend to friends of the civill [sic] and religious interest of all good men
- Additional Titles:
- Dispersed united and Twelve healing questions propounded to persons of ingenious principles
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Year, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June. 14."., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The phrase "propter commune bonum" is encased in square brackets., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 147:E.986[17*]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.986[17*]. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D1674.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123371