To the right honourable the Council of State [microform] : The report of all the births, baptizings, and burials, within the City of London, and liberties thereof: together with the out-parishes thereunto adjoyning: and the city of Westminster; with the parishes of Lambeth, &c. From the [blank] day of [blank] to the [blank] day of [blank] 16 [blank].
- Corporate Author:
- City of London (England)
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy; the figures of the returns are supplied in MS. by Thomason. Cf. Thomason catalogue., Consists of three unsigned leaves., Decorative border encloses t.p., Imprint date from Thomason catalogue., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 161:E.1079).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1079. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1620.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123403