An epistle recommended to all the prisons in this city & nation [microform] : To such as chuse restraint rather than the violation of their consciences. Wherein is asserted, 1. The lawfulness of an oath. 2. The antiquity of an oath. 3. The universality of it. With the most material objections answered / By Henry Den
- Denne, Henry, 1606 or 1607-1660?
- Additional Titles:
- To all that are in prison in any place, who have chosen restraint, rather than the violation of their consciences
- London : printed for Francis Smith, at the Elephant and Castle near Temple-Bar, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "feb: 5", "Feb: 5".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 161:E.1081).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1081.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) D1020.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123466