A letter sent from the Commissioners of Scotland, to his Excellency the Lord General Monck, in the behalf of themselves and the whole nation [microform] : From Edenburgh the third day of March, 1660
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Parliament
- London : printed for Daniel VVhite, at the Seven Stars in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 13 1659"; also the last two numbers of the imprint date have been marked through., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signed at end: Signed by the Commissioners at Edenburgh the 3. day of March. 1660., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 151:E.1017).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1017. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S999B.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123501