A narrative of the proceedings of the northern armies, under the present conduct of Generall Monck, and the Lord Lambert [microform] : With the raising of new levies in the highlands, and several great sums by the Scots; the re-inforcing of Barwick with supplies; the number of horse advanced over Tweed, with trumpets sounding, marching to Newcastle; and the names and number of the dissenting Colonels, Majors, Captains, & Lieutenants
- London : printed for G. Horton, living in Barbican, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "xber [i.e. December] 5".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 150:E.1010).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1010.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G24A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123534