Rump enough: or, Quære for quære [microform] : in answer to a pamphlet, entituled, No nevv Parliament, or, Some quæres, or considerations, humbly offered to the present Parliament-members
- L'Estrange, Roger, Sir, 1616-1704
- Additional Titles:
- Quære for quære
- London : printed for any man that loves peace, March 14. 1659. [i.e. 1660]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 15"., By Sir Roger L'Estrange., In reply to: No new Parliament., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 151:E.1017).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1017. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L1300.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123552