Colonell John Lambert's speech at the Council of State, or The Lord President's report unto the Parliament, of the discourse of Colonell John Lambert before the Council [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Lord President's report unto the Parliament, of the discourse of Colonell John Lambert before the Council
- London : printed by John Redmayne in Lovels Court in Pater-noster-Rowe, 1659[i.e. 1660]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 21".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 151:E.1017).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1017.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L243.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123597