A shield against the Parthian dart, or, A word to the purpose, shot into Wallingford-House [microform] : Answered in defence of the present actions of state here in England, that produced the late change of government. By J.S.
- Streater, John, -1677
- Additional Titles:
- Word to the purpose, shot into Wallingford-House
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Spittlehouse, John
- A reply to: A word to purpose.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "June. 22".
J.S. = John Streater.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Sometimes attributed to John Spittlehouse.
The appendix is a reply to: Anglesey, Arthur Annesley, Earl of. England's confusion.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 147:E.988).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.988.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5950.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123623