A coffin for the Good Old Cause; or, A sober word by way of caution to the Parliament and Army [microform] : or such in both as have prayed, fought, and bled for its preservation. Written by an affectionate friend to it and them
- Additional Titles:
- Coffin for the Good Old Cause and Sober word by way of caution to the Parliament and Army
- [London] : [printed for the author], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Spratt, Thomas, active 1659
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "ffeb: 2 1659".
Attributed to Thomas Spratt in the Wrenn Catalog.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 150:E.1015).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1015.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C4889.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123696