Divine arithmetick, or The right art of numbring our dayes [microform] : Being a sermon preached June 17. 1659. at the funerals of Mr. Samuel Jacomb, B.D. Minister of the Gospel at S. Mary Woolnoth in Lumbardstreet, London, and lately fellow of Queens Colledge in Cambridge / By Simon Patrick, B.D. Minister of the Gospel at Batersea in Surrey
- Patrick, Simon, 1626-1707
- Additional Titles:
- Right art of numbring our dayes
- London : printed by R.W. for Francis Tyton, at the Sign of the three Daggers in Fleet-street, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 80 pages, 28 unnumbered pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 1st"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Sermon ends with 'Finis' on p.80, and is followed by fourteen elegies to Mr. Samuel Jacomb written by various hands., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 147:E.989).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.989. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P793.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123697