The rvles and directions of the ordinance of Parliament [microform] : concerning suspension from the Lords Supper in case of ignorance. Resolved into a short catechisme. By Jeremy Cateline. Preacher of the Gospel. Imprimatur, Edm. Calamy
- Cateline, Jeremy
- London : Printed by A.M. for Christopher Meredith, at the signe of the Crane in Pauls Church-yard, 1647.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 25 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nou: 27 1646"; the 7 in the imprint date has been crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 167:E.1185).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1185.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C1482.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123733