Severall queries concerning the church of Jesus Christ upon earth, briefly explained and resolved [microform] : wherein is shewed and proved, 1. That there is a church of Jesus Christ upon earth. 2. What this church is? 3. How a people become a visible church? 4. That the churches in England were at first rightly constituted? 5. What manner of government Jesus Christ hath ordained in and for his church? 6. What manner of persons those ought to be, that may be continued in, or admitted into the church? 7. What is the duty of church members towards Jesus Christ their head, and one another. / By John Flowre M.A. preacher at Staunton in the county of Nottingham
- Flower, John, 1623 or 1624-
- London : Printed by T. Mabb for Edward Thomas and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Adam and Eve in Little-brittain neer the Church, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 96 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Novemb:".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 243:E.2141).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.2141.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1386.
View MARC record | catkey: 4123881